Canyon Grill Menu
- Strips of Chicken Breast Crispy Fried Served With Creamy Herb
- Burrata and Simmered Tomatoes Italian Mozzarella with simmered tomatoes, white wine, basil oil, and cracked pepper. Served with toast points
- Fried Mushrooms Crispy Fried Mushrooms Tossed in White Truffle Oil Served With Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Rajas Soft Cheeses, Roasted Poblano Peppers & Onions Served with House Made Tomato Salsa & Tortillas
- Spicy Feta Dip With Roasted Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon and Served With Toast Points
- House Salad of Organic Baby Mixed Lettuces Mixed lettuces with pecans, red onion, pepperoncini and your choice of dressing
- Wedge of Romaine
- Wedge of Romaine with Nueskes Bacon
- Caesar Salad Chopped Romaine tossed in our in house Caesar dressing with Parmigiano Reggiano shavings and fresh croutons and cracked black pepper
- Strawberry and Bleu Cheese Salad Mixed lettuces with Strawberries, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Red Onion, Pecans, cracked black pepper, and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Spaghetti Rosa Spaghetti tossed in a tomato, cream pink sauce. Topped with Parmigiano Reggiano, cracked pepper, and basil oil. Add Burrata cheese for an additional cost
- $16.99/ $21.99
- Butter Cheese Pasta Spaghetti tossed in Butter and Asiago & Fontina Cheese
Fresh Fish Selection of the Day
- Scottish Salmon* Exceptionally Rich Flavor Grilled Over A Hickory Fire Served with Grape Salsa. Recommended Medium Rare
- Fried Gulf Shrimp 6 Large Gulf Shrimp Fried and served With Red and Tartar Sauce
- Grilled Gulf Shrimp 6 Large Gulf Shrimp Hickory Grilled in Garlic Herb Butter
- Halibut Filet* Alaskan Wild Caught Hickory Grilled with lemon butter or Pan Seared the lemon butter, white wine and choice of almonds or capers
- Filet Mignon* Center Cut Filet Mignon, hickory Grilled.
- New York Strip 16oz average. Hickory Grilled 1 1/4" inch thick cut
- Market price
- Pan Seared Filet** 6 OZ Pan seared and oven roasted with green peppercorn cognac sauce
- "Tuesday Shrimp" Grilled Shrimp or Fried Shrimp with your choice of one classic side. Premium side or salad for small upcharge. (**See full descriptions under Fresh Fish Selections) **Sides of shrimp/scallops are not included**
- "Wednesday Pork Tenderloin"** Grilled and served with Mango Salsa or Pan Seared and served with garlic cream rosemary sauce. Cooke Medium Pink. With your choice of one classic side. Premium side or salad for a small upcharge.
- "Thursday Chicken"** Chicken Piccata or Grilled Chicken with your choice of one classic side. Premium side or salad for small upcharge.. (**See full descriptions under classics)
- Grilled Chicken** Grilled Over Hickory Wood. Served with Roasted Red Pepper Lemon Butter
- Chicken Piccata** Pan seared with Lemon, White Wine & Capers
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin** Grilled Medium Pink & Served With Mango Salsa Cooked Medium Pink
- Pork Tenderloin** Pan Seared and Oven Roasted with Garlic Rosemary Cream Sauce Cooked Medium Pink
- Duck Breast* Maple Leaf Farms Duck Breast Wood Grilled Medium Served with Mango Salsa
- Rack Of Lamb* Frenched Rack Of Lamb Pan Seared and Oven Roasted Medium Served with a Garlic & Rosemary Cream Sauce
- Honey Almond Chicken Pan Seared Topped with Toasted Almonds and Drizzled with Honey
- Add 3 Large Gulf Shrimp to accompany your dinner (Grilled or Fried)
Classic Sides $6
- Grilled Red Cabbage
- Crispy Potatoes
- Sweet Potato
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Crispy Fried Okra
- Fried Zucchini
- Lima Beans
- Grilled Green Beans
Premium Sides $8
- Coconut Cake- Toasted coconut, heath mix, strawberries, and fresh whipped cream
- Amaretto Brownie With chocolate sauce, vanilla bean ice cream, & fresh whipped cream
- Ice Cream Sundae Vanilla bean ice cream, crushed sugared pecans, and your choice of Chocolate Sauce or Strawberry Sauce. Served with fresh whipped cream
- Chattanooga Coffee Company French Press
- Glass Bottled Beverages Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Perrier, Root Beer, and Coke.
- Sizes and Prices Vary
- Harney's and Sons Specialty Teas-Hot Tea Selections
- Fresh Brewed Iced Tea-Sweet, Unsweet Tea
We seasonally harvest some of our vegetables and herbs from our garden or purchase from our neighbor farmer right here in New Salem.
Because of the perishable nature of fresh product we daily sell out of some items.
$1.00 per person set up charge if you bring your own cake. A 20% service charge will be added to all parties of 8 or more.
ADVISORY: The consumption of raw or undercooked foods such as meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, or eggs which may contain harmful bacteria and may cause serious illness.